5. A House project

Here are your beautiful houses!

1.

This is my house. My house has got three floors and red roof. My bedroom is on the third floor. There is the desk and there is a lamp on the desk. My bed is next to the wardrobe. There is a livingroom next to my bedroom. In the livingroom are sofas and oposite the sofas is a TV. There is a kitchen on the second floor. There is a table and seven chairs round the table. Our bathroom is on the second floor too. The garage is on the ground floor. There is a yellow car in the garage.




2.

This is my house. The roof is red and all walls are white. Upstairs there is living room. There is a
picture above sofa. There is sofa in front of desk. There is chair next to the desk. There is chair under
the window. There is television on the table. Downstairs there is my room. There is lamp next to the
bed. There is clock above the bed. There is bookcase next to the lamp. There is wardrobe in front of
bed. There are three books in the bookcase.



3. 


Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky